ENGAGEMENT TO SPEAK ON PERSONAL LEADERSHIP TOPICS
If you are a leader of a team in a corporate organisation or of a project, a manager who is looking for an external speaker for your leadership team's away day, a university program manager organising a talk for your students or you are looking for a guest speaker for your next network mentoring circle meeting, I may be able to offer you and your audience some useful insights, experiences and tips. We can meet to brainstorm how we can work together and how I can tailor the content of my presentation to suit your agenda. Some examples of topics that might be of interest are:
- Who holds your happiness button? Mastering your mind narratives.
- Discovering, embracing and nurturing my superpower. Discovering your authentic strengths as an individual or a team.
- Building resilience from within and maintaining clarity of perspective in time of change.
- Enhancing team's communication and effectiveness in line with your team's mission.
- Why do I find myself end up in the same situations with the same kind of people? De-coding life lessons.